Saturday, May 28, 2011

The sling...

When I had Taegan I didn't get a sling to carry her around in, we did get a front carrier for her-but didn't use it a lot. I used it when we went on a trip, but that was really about it. This time I wanted to get a sling and be able to use it around the house so I could have my hands free, still be taking care of him, and be able to play with Taegan as well. The first one we bought was the Moby-and after trying and trying it I gave up. We returned it because I was pretty overwhelmed with it. There was so much fabric and I had a really hard time getting it to do what it was supposed to. I researched online and found the Baby K'Tan and decided I would try that one.


He LOVES it.


This wrap/sling is SOOO easy!!! It is just two loops of fabric and I had it figured out the first time. All I have to do is put Laekan in it and he is out for good. I actually went to a training for work yesterday and they let me take him with me(thank goodness) and I just put him in this and he slept the whole training. We went out to dinner last night and he was starting to get fussy, I put him in this and he crashed. I was able to eat dinner, hold him, and have no fussy baby. What a blessing!!!


I would highly suggest looking into a sling/wrap if you are pregnant or are a new mom. I plan on using this for as long as I can with him:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...