Friday, May 20, 2011

Dr visit and sister time

Taegan is doing such an amazing job of being a big sister. She continues to care about what Laekan is doing and what is going on. She is doing a great job of helping me with him and if she could carry him around she would be all over it. Taegan is doing great playing by herself when I am feeding him or needing to take care of him. We are so blessed to have two great kiddos!!!


Hanging out giving him hugs.

Working on some tummy time...together.


On Tuesday, I took Laekan in for his one week check-up. He had gained weight and was looking good. The Dr. was pleased with how his color was and how much/often he was eating. I felt better with the reassurance from him and will just keep doing what we have been doing!

All done at the Dr. and pretty mad about being awake!


Reading books with Daddy.

Can't give him enough kisses!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taegans lil knickers have gone right up in her snatch I would love to use my tongue to pull them out

Going Strong...


Priceless...