Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The facts...

*The truth is I am NOT a strong person when it comes to what I can and can't eat-at. all. I will be working on that in the near future-like tonight! Justin and I have started our diet/exercise program and although I am terrible at it, we are doing pretty good. We started walking last week and I have been walking at least a mile everyday, sometimes more. I will increase this once I get clearance to actually exercise! Justin has been walking with me and also jogging. We are determined to get healthly for these kiddos-they need us!!!

*Taegan is one amazing little sister-I am just shocked everyday with how she is acting. She has her moments, but for the most part she is kicking some butt on this new role!!!!


For example...she is even feeding her babies just like we do Laekan:)


*Laekan is one laid back little man...that is 3 weeks old today!!!!
*He however HATES his bath right now. His cord fell off last Friday and we gave him his first bath on Saturday. To say he hated it might be an understatement. He screamed through it all-hoping it gets a bit better!!


Looks like he is trying to kiss me-please ignore my pale face:(


*Justin is one AMAZING Daddy!!! He has been working so hard for us and putting in long days at work. He then comes home and spends all his time with us. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He is loving his role as a Daddy of two, but finding it a bit exhausting to meet both their needs...welcome to my day!!!!


Melt my heart.


*Taegan is becoming a little mini me...and I love it! Most days that is. She talks like me, acts like me, and is starting to do things for Laekan just like I do-
She's got the holding the pacifier in the mouth down to an art!!!




Today I am thanking the good Lord for all of my blessings. And also asking him for some serious strength in the diet department:)

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...