Friday, May 13, 2011

He's Here...

Laekan Harper was born at 4:36 pm on Wednesday, May 11!!! He weighed 8lbs, 7oz and was 21 and 3/4 inch long. I was scheduled to be there at 7:15 and they got stuff going at 11. Things were pretty boring until about 3. I got my epidural at noon and didn't feel a thing until 3 when part of it stopped working!!! I started feeling contractions and that seemed to slow things down. I could only feel it on half, but I was tensing quite a bit. At about 3:50 I was pretty miserable and then at 4 was complete. They got everything setup and ready and I started pushing at 4:15. I didn't feel anything once I started pushing and he was out very fast. He did get stuck coming out and his nosed bruised some.


Right as we were leaving home.
He is here!


Welcome Laekan.

8lbs, 7 oz

Waiting to hold my SON!

And we meet:)

Happy tears...we love you.

Happy Parents.

Nurse Heather giving him his first bath.

Cleaned up and awake.

Meeting Big Sister coming up next!


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...