Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The iPad...

As I have mentioned Taegan has been doing a great job since Laekan entered our lives and she continues to amaze us with how grown up she can be. With that being said she has had her days where she wants more attention and will act out until one of us realizes that is what she is wanting. She loves for all of us to be together and do things. She also really likes it to just be about her sometimes and not have to worry about little brother being in the way. This is easier when Justin gets home in the evenings then it is for me during the day. I do my best to be with her when he doesn't need my attention, but somedays are hard! She is doing great with finding things to play with on her own and likes to show us what she can do by herself. Her new love right now is the iPad. My Dad bought one a year ago and I had been bugging him to give it to me and he could get the new one. Well, about 3 weeks before Laekan was born he finally gave in, and I don't think he has regretted it. He is shocked at what Taegan can do on it and that she can do it all alone. She gets to play with it when she has been good and she knows how to turn it on, find her games, and play away. She also really likes watching music videos on it as well that we have downloaded-she is a cutie!!!


Here she is getting some play time before nap while I fed Laekan!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...