Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hanging out at home...

We have had a great first week with Laekan! We love being home and just being a family. It is so surreal to me that I am now a Mommy of 2 and they depend on me for everything. There are moments that I have to just step back and take it all in. What a blessing Taegan and Laekan are to Justin and I. Taegan ADORES him and loves on him every chance she can. I am shocked at how well(knock on wood) she is doing with all of this. She continues to nap and sleep at night well, helps me get things for Laekan, loves on him whenever she thinks about him, is very concerned and worried when he cries, and is overall just doing great. I have had a few times where I just break down crying about how lucky I am and how awesome things are going so far. The love I have for both of them just can't be put into words...just tears!


Cutie.
Daddy and Laekan taking a nap.

Tummy time-he loves it!

Oh the love in this picture...melts my heart.


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...