Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Going home...

Friday morning we got up and we eager to get things wrapped up and head home with Laekan. We were so excited that this time we actually were getting to take him home with us-this was so good for my soul!!! The Dr came in to see me and discharge me. We got everything else done, then it was hurry up and wait for KU Med to call with the heart echo results. We waited, and waited. Finally we heard from them and then we had to wait on a call back to set up an appointment to get him back in. By this point we are all packed up, Laekan is ready, and we are getting impatient. It was 5:15 before I asked them to just call us with the appointment time! And we were out the door-YES!!!


Waiting and cuddling.
Mr. Handsome ready to go.

We made it home-he looks so small!

Big Sister showed him his room. (Geez I look tired!)


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...