Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So far, so good!!!

We are rolling on our goals here at the Ross house!!! I know it is only day 3, but each day is one day closer to forming a habit out of it for us. Monday I didn't end up working out because things were crazy and so I just watched what I ate and didn't focus on the one thing I couldn't do. I walked 2 miles yesterday morning and ran a mile in the afternoon. There was no preschool time yesterday per say because we were busy. This morning we walked 2 miles, had preschool time, I made dinner, and then I ran another mile tonight! Overall, today was a great day! We actually had two preschool times to make up for what we missed yesterday-she is already looking forward to this time everyday.


Today was playdoh...she did great.
Her end result...

Tummy time for little man!

And this is whatI had to do with Laekan this morning while I did my hair and playdoh with Taegan because he was a bit fussy.


Looking forward to our morning walk tomorrow:)


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...