Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hectic...

To say I am overwhelmed, tired, stressed, and ready for a break might be an understatement! Justin has been gone since Monday morning at 4 am for school in Wichita. It has just been us three around here and I am getting a bit stressed. It also happens to be VBS week at church, we had gymnastics, I had work, and there have been other things thrown in there that are causing this week to pile up on me. I LOVE having two kids and really don't think that the jump from one to two has been that hard, but I just wasn't prepared to do this alone when he was 3-4 weeks old. That was a bit of a stretch.

Taegan has also taken it upon herself to start throwing out of this world fits. I mean they are so out of control I'm not sure who she is at times. She is throwing herself against her bedroom door, throwing toys around, and screaming at the top of her lungs. This momma is doing all she can not to completely lose her mind. I am hoping that some of it is stemming from Daddy being gone, but Lord help us when he gets back and she keeps this up!!! WOW!! I really hope it is a quick phase, because being out in public is not gonna work with these fits. She cried going to gymnastics tonight-she didn't last week. And tonight she wouldn't go to her classroom for VBS-oh can it be Thursday night and Justin can be home??? One more night, I can do this! I think...

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...