Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day...

Our attempt at a family picture:)


Justin,

Thank you for being a great Dad to Taegan and Laekan!! I love watching you with each of them and how you are so great with them. I will never forget the first time you got to hold each of your little bundles and the emotions I felt as I watched you with them. They are so lucky that you work so hard to provide for us. I can't wait to watch you with them as they each get older and start enjoying different things with you. It is so special to have two amazing children and know that you will always be the one to hold there hand when they need their Daddy!!!


We love you.


Happy Father's Day!!!


To my Dad-

Thank you for always being there for me and putting up with me. I know that along the way we have had bumps-but you were always the one I looked to for approval and acceptance. I now get to enjoy watching you with my children and it really is so neat to watch you with them!! They love you so much and I look forward to them growing up getting to know you more! Thank you for all you have done for me and for us!!! We love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were a handful however I was lucky to have you. Taegan on the other hand will be more than a handful. I hope Laekan can calm her down. Thanks for dinner and time with you Justin and the kids. Love dad.

Going Strong...


Priceless...