Saturday, July 2, 2011

The start of our 4th...

Tonight we had a 4th of July party with my Mom's side of the family. It was at my Aunt and Uncle's that has a very nice in ground pool and lots of land. I didn't get any pictures while we were out there because I was in the pool with Taegan the whole time so no time for pictures:) She had a ball playing in the pool and we had to pull her out! It was a lot of fun being with my cousins and hanging out. Laekan was just passed from Aunt to Aunt and was a very good boy! We are still on a great schedule with him and I can't believe how lucky we are with him. He still gets very fussy every night from about 8-9:15 until we give in and feed him. Just can't figure that time frame for him out yet. I'm sure once we figure it out though-he will change!

Our first 4th outfit-with a sweet smile!

The serious face!

The update on the goals for the week are pretty good. I weighed in this Friday and lost .2 pounds. Now before I get discouraged I have to remember that I dropped 4 pounds the first week and I was exercising pretty hard this week that my body is NOT used to at all. I also think I am close to that time of the month when I retain water-so think week I am going to take the .2 lose. It wasn't a gain:) I ended up working out 4 days as of today and did preschool time with Taegan 4 days-and one day we did 2 sessions. So that is following the plan. Overall-this week is a success for me. My mom did bring it to my attention that we have 80 days until we leave for Disney World and this Momma wants to look good!! Gotta keep with it. Not sure tonights party helped or tomorrow at Justin's side will help. Ugh, the self control is brutal. Here is Taegan at preschool time Friday...she rocked coloring in the lines.


I hope you can see just how well she colored this!


So proud of her hard work.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...