Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A fun morning...6 weeks old

This morning Taegan, Laekan, and I had a great time being silly and just playing at home! Taegan and I were trying to get Laekan to smile since he has decided this is his new talent for us all:) We had a lot of laughs and it did my heart good to have a morning like this with them both. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in taking care of the house and making sure everything is where it should be that I forget to slow down and take these two in!!! Laekan is six weeks old today and we are loving him more and more with each day. It also helps that he has added to his list of tricks...sleeping through the night:) That makes this Mommy super happy!!!


Doesn't this melt your heart?!!
Silly boy!

My precious, precious girl:)


No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...