Monday, March 1, 2010

Yuck...

I wish I could say things are great with us and everyone is healthy-but that just isn't true! We have been battling the stomach flu since Taegan starting throwing up Wednesday night. She was sick ALL night long and I was up with her for the entire thing along with Justin. Poor thing, it is so hard to watch them be sick and not know what to do. We would sit with her on a towel and she knew when she needed to get sick to lean over on the towel. Not the best method(lots of laundry) but it was what was least scary to her. She hated the bathtub or the bathroom at all. She just wanted to cuddle and lay on us, which in turn meant we were covered in it! I have the lowest tolerance for sickness which meant I would be getting it soon. And I did-on Saturday. I couldn't even leave the bathroom. This was also the day that Justin and Dad were working on replacing our shower handle(which meant no water for the house). I headed over to Mom and Dad's with Taegan and was sick there all day while Taegan played away with Mom(Thanks MOM!). Now we have a huge hole in our shower that needs to be fixed...booo!!!

I thought we were in the clear when I started feeling better by late Saturday night and woke up Sunday feeling weak, but not sick anymore. That is until Justin started in with it....geez!! He is still recovering today, but at work! Maybe by tomorrow we will all feel 100%. We did end up trying to go to the circus yesterday before Justin was real bad and made it halfway through!!! She really liked it, but it was pretty slow moving and didn't keep her attention through the clown acts and setting up. She got a huge balloon for free and thought she was super cool! I leave you with pictures that are much more fun than the last 4 days have been!!!!

Our sleeping princess after she was finally better.
All decked our for our rainy day last week(thanks for the coat cousin Kinsley).

I thought this was funny-she hate the rest of her PBJ sandwich, but the crust!

Sitting like a big girl at the circus with Daddy.
Turning on her light toy like the other kids.
Sitting on Daddy's shoulder watching the elephants.
Playing and dancing with her HUGE balloon!

These next 2 pictures are what I found her doing last night as I was cleaning up the kitchen...
She is "washing her babies hair"
And now the rest of her body!
Have a great Monday...hope we are better soon!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...