Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sorry so long...

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I have posted, geez what a slacker I am! Actually we have been super busy and playing like crazy. I will do a picture post tomorrow maybe? Today I will just tell you what we have been up to! For starters, KSU is rocking it out in the NCAA tourney. We are in the Sweet 16 and play in Salt Lake tomorrow night!!! Can't wait to see how well they do. Last Friday, Taegan, mom, and I went to Disney on Ice in Kansas City. To say that Taegan loved it is quite an understandment. We had AMAZING seats-front row with not a soul blocking our view. She was in heaven. She danced, ate, clapped, laughed, danced more, and then started it all over again. What a cutie she was. I couldn't believe how much it kept her attention and also how expensive things are in those events. YIKES!

Saturday we had a snow storm-are you kidding me? Taegan and I stayed home while Justin, my dad, and Ryan drove to OKC to watch KSU play. What a night that was for them:) Sunday we got up and went to church. We have been looking for a new church and we think we may have found one. My friend Jamie attends this church and invited us to try it. We went a couple weeks ago, tried another church, and decided to go back to hers Sunday. Taegan loves playing in the nursery there and in about a month or so she will move into a Sunday school class!! She is getting so big:(

Monday we tried out a playgroup that the Parents as Teachers program in town offers. What a fun time that was. Taegan was very shy and not herself, but I think the more we go the better she will be! And-it's free!!!! Tuesday we had MOPS and Taegan moved up to the 2 year old room...growing up so fast. She did really well in there. They do a craft, play outside(if it's nice), snack, and watch a short video. She didn't do so well with the video-but I am hoping she gets better at that! She also played outside last night for 3 hours...what a beautiful day it was outside!! That brings us to today and it is gloomy and rainy out. So I am headed for a nap-Taegan has a cold and is not sleeping well at nights. Which means I don't sleep well either!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...