Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Madness...

I love March Madness time!!! Justin and I each filled out 2 brackets, hung them on the door, and are competing against each other. The winner with the best bracket gets a day planned for them:) It isn't much, but we love to compete against each other. So far-the games have been super close and well-I'm not sure my stress level can handle this for the whole tourney. Let's just hope the Cats pull out the big guns today and play great!

This morning Taegan and I got up, I worked out while she ate, we messed around here at the house, and then we headed to lunch and the zoo with my mom!!! Taegan LOVES the zoo. I can't believe how smart she is and how much she knows about the animals. All my crazy noises and examples are paying off. She continues to talk so much and loves to mimic what we do. She is crazy, and had recently started being a little stinker about running off when asked for help or to do something. She also has quite a temper streak if she wants to show it. We will have to work on that and also sharing!

I am off to watch KSU play and then outside to play with Taegan(it is 60 out)!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...