Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy weekend...


We had a busy, but very fun weekend. Thursday night Justin and I headed to KC to watch the Cats play OSU. We didn't have tickets to the game, but ended up getting some for 25 each! The game was awesome and it was the only one I got to attend all season:) So we decided since they won by so much that I was a good luck charm and we must go back on Friday night. We headed up there with my friend Maegan and were looking for tickets again. They were WAY too high priced for us. Like 175 each was the cheapest we could find. Maegan ended up getting super lucky and finding one for way cheaper and it was a single ticket. She headed in and we thought after the game tipped off the prices would come down. NOPE! So Justin and I, along with his friend Ryan and his fiance Brooke headed over to Power and Light(a bar district in KC that is right outside the basketball arena) to have a few drinks and watch the game with everyone else who didn't get tickets. The place was packed!! We had a blast, had too much to drink, and KSU won!!! Thanks to Maegan we got home safely:) Saturday was spent lounging around, watching more basketball, and losing an hour of sleep! Sunday we tried a new church, played and had lunch with Kat, Colleen and their families and then home for more lounging. Overall, a very fun weekend-but I am still tired! I am just too old for those late night parties.


I am hoping that the sun continues to come out all week, it came out late this afternoon and I got in a walk and took Taegan to the park!!! Happy Monday.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...