Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ready for Spring...

I think we are being teased with the weather here in Topeka! Last weekend it was wonderful and since then we have had rain and now it is COLD today. I am ready for 50s and 60s to stay!We have been playing inside this week and Miss Taegan is ready to get out and play everyday. She is starting to go stir crazy now that she has been out there and played and can't go back out. Hoping next week we can most days.

I finished Day 2 of the Shred this morning and WOW am I sore. Jillian is kicking my butt into shape and she isn't playing around. It feels good to be doing it, but then I try to sit down or go up stairs and I remember the pain! Oh well-it will help me.

Justin and I are off to watch the Cats play in the Big 12 tourney tonight in KC and I couldn't be more excited. This will be my first and only game that I get to go to this season and I can hardly wait!!!! My mom and dad are watching Taegan for us-we are so lucky to have our parents here in town with us and willing to help. She loves playing with them and getting spoiled by them. Now I just hope we can bring home a Cats win!!!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...