Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vegas, The Shred, and a cutie

It's official-we are going to VEGAS!!! I will be the BIG 3-0 in July and we are heading there with 2 other couples(it should be 3, but poor Kat has other plans:(). I am so excited I have a giant smile on my face every time I think about it. Oh what fun we shall have. We haven't booked anything yet, but we will after Spring Break. With that in the works, that means Justin and I need to get in the works with our weight loss! So, I am hitting it hard starting tomorrow and I will get on here and report how it is going. I have to be held accountable and this is where I am gonna start. I just went to Target tonight and bought this:

I am hoping that it won't kick my butt too much and I will be able to lose pounds and gain my old body back. I'm really not even sure what it looks like to be honest-but I can't wait to see it! I want to LOVE sitting by the pool in Vegas with a fruity drink in my swim suit and that is only gonna happen one way. To lose weight. So here I go-wish me luck!

Taegan as you can imagine has been up to being cute again-when isn't she? She is getting SO verbal and using her words for so much it amazes me. She can express herself(for the most part) and loves to show off using new words. She has also started to love to dress up and wear cute things. Adores looking at herself in the mirror after I put new bows in her hair, new shoes on her feet, or a new outfit on. It really is the cutest thing to watch her smile and laugh at herself!

These are her new "bling shoes". They have sparkles and rhinestones on them. Daddy actually came up with the name for them and it stuck!

Looking at herself in her tutu and new sandals! Oh she melts my heart!

This last weekend was gorgeous out so while Justin and I cleaned up the backyard she learned how to climb her ladder so she could go down the slide without waiting on us! She is so big.
Loved the slide everytime-laughed so hard!
Then inside for a bath after playing outside all morning-we have found a new product for bath time-Crayola water changers. She picked pink this day!
I am off to relax tonight and get ready for some butt kicking tomorrow with Jillian! What a treat that will be:)

3 comments:

Jamie B said...

Another fun bath thing i just discovered....Johnson and Johnson Bubble Bath. I have never let the girls take a bubble bath because of Hailey's history of UTIs. She hasn't had any for a while and then I found this.....it is totally safe and makes some AWESOME bubbles.....nothing skimpy about it!
So far I have seen it in a regular and the night time formula.

Emily said...

I can't believe how much she has grown!! Gosh she is absolutely darling!! What a precious lil girl! I love her bling shoes and her tutu!!

Anonymous said...

I want to clean your daughters littlepussy with my tongue mum

Going Strong...


Priceless...