Monday, September 21, 2009

A success...

The garage sale is over and it went pretty well I would say. Friday was much better than Saturday, but overall I got rid of a lot of stuff and put money is savings! I kept a few things behind that didn't sell that I am going to put on Craigs List and see if I can get it gone as well. As for how Taegan did during the sale, lets just say she was the best part of the sale. People loved talking to her and admiring her K-State gear she was wearing.

Mom got her surgery scheduled and we are heading into meet with the doctor to ask questions and get things all lined up on Wednesday. Mom is very upbeat and doing much better-she is however doing WAY too much research about it on the internet. Some of the info is very helpful and other stuff is not what she should be reading. Oh well, she is a big girl I suppose.

I hope to have some pictures up tomorrow of Miss Taegan-can you believe that next week she will be 17 months old??? Holy cow I have a toddler on my hands!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...