Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Slacker...

I have been a blog slacker lately and hope to get better about this because there really is a lot that goes on around here that I should update on(even if it is just for myself to have later). Taegan and I are really starting to get in a routine now at home and what we do each day. She loves routine, it makes her feel like she is the leader when she knows what we do next!!! We have been having circle time in the morning where we sing and read a book and then we start playing with different things each day to work on different skills. It is amazing the things she is picking up on and how she changes each day. I get so excited to tell Justin what she did during the day.

She continues to stay with my mom or his mom when I am subbing which is such a blessing. She absolutely LOVES her grandmas and enjoys every minute she gets with them. I am still liking subbing, and am doing my best to keep busy. I have three this week and one next week so far. Three is usually more than I want-but 2 are half days, so I am still with her all morning!!!

This past weekend was the first football game of K-State and we had a great time, but I got the flu right after the game. I am not kidding-threw up all that night!! What a way to spend the evening when Taegan is staying the night at grandmas-in the bathroom with Justin sleeping in the basement. I finally felt good on Monday, so Sunday and Monday were spent doing nothing. We loved every minute of it.

I will leave you with a few pictures of the last week-I have been a picture lady lately!!!

Climbed up on her toy box to read her books.
We visited Jeanette and she got to paint with her buddies.
The cutest little KSU cheerleader!
Family picture on Gameday.
Her newest skill-putting on our shoes.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Oh I love her K-State outfit. We were in St Louis last weekend and that was where they held the MU/Illinois game and MU looked great!

Coltan just got over the H1N1 and it was pretty scary. He was really sick. I hope you take care of yourself.

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGosh...she is getting so big. Like you said...we are some lucky ladies to have such beautiful kids.

I tried to find you on FB... so I sent you an email. Check your email and reply w/how you are listed and what your profile pic looks like and i'll add ya.

Love all the pics. Glad to be back to blogging (somewhat). I'm addicted to FB.

Going Strong...


Priceless...