Friday, September 25, 2009

So big...

As I sat here playing with Taegan this morning I was shocked at how old she looked and how big she is getting. On Monday she will be 17 months old and I really am not sure where the time has gone. I am so glad I am staying at home with her because it is such a fun experience. She has learned so much just this last week that I am in awe of how her brain works. What a neat journey we are on with her and her ability to take in so much. On Monday Justin and I were sitting down playing and talking with her and I asked her where her eyes were and she said it and pointed to them, and then her ears, nose, mouth, hands, hair, belly, feet-WOW!!! She only knew feet and belly before I asked her that day. We couldn't believe it. She continues to try and say everything we are saying-which is causing us to be VERY careful in our word selection!!! I know the words she can't say she is working on in her head and one day will just pop out!

Since I thought she was so big this morning I took a few pictures to show you what she is up to right now....

Sitting playing with her Little People
She crosses her feet anytime she is sitting.

Look at her hair-it is getting SOO long!!!
Where is my baby going??? She is becoming a toddler overnight:(


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pumpkin. She is getting so big and very smart!

Samantha said...

She is SO cute!

Going Strong...


Priceless...