Thursday, September 17, 2009

Garage sale and news....

Well I am ready for the sale tomorrow and Saturday-I think. I really just want it to be over and put some money in the bank. Everything not sold will be going to Goodwill or the trash, it will not come back in my house!!!

On Wednesday we found out that my mom has pre-cancerous cells and will need a complete hysterectomy soon! This came as quite a shock to the family and it took us an evening of praying and being together to realize this isn't life threatening, just not what we had planned for our family. We have two big family trips planned coming up and the doctor has agreed to do the surgery between them so we can do both! This was also a huge wake up call that God is much more in charge of our lives then we are. He is the one who makes the decisions and we get to hold on for the ride. So, after a night of sleep and rest we are ready to face this, and look towards the future! I love you Mom!!!

Off to rest before getting up early for the sale-wish me luck.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...