Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy weekend...

I will be up to my ears this weekend getting ready for the garage sale I will be having next Friday and Saturday! I have started going through some stuff, but I have a long way to go. I need to clean out the garage(and organize it), the shed, the crawl space, and the laundry room. That is just to get the stuff out that I want in the sale. Then we need to get it all to the garage-where my car will not be parked for the next week-and start getting it priced and labeled.

I have a lot ahead of me and frankly I am pretty darn excited about doing it. I love a nice clean, organized, free of clutter house. That is my goal...

Oh yeah-and we have a K-State game this weekend too(thank goodness it is on TV). Oh wait, it can only be on TV if we can get ESPN 360 from the computer to the TV!!! Good luck, Justin.

I will let you know how the busy weekend went on Monday, until then I will be hard at work!

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

Hey Chickie. Looks like you are all doing well. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. I finally got my computer, but w/football every night of the week, I just havent had the time nor the energy to read anything. I basically check emails/FaceBook and post what I can on the post. Notice, I'm having trouble sleeping tonight. I just woke up and thought i may as well check a couple blogs.

Good to be back. Good luck at your garage sale.

PS.....Taegan is getting so big and more beautiful each day.

Going Strong...


Priceless...