Friday, September 4, 2009

I am back...

Wow I feel so much better. I really thought at the beginning of the week I wasn't going to make it through the day. I headed to the doctor on Monday, got some medicine, and feel like a brand new girl! Thank goodness because we have an important weekend coming up...the first Kansas State football game. And a three day weekend that we get to spend together as a family-could it be any better???

I am still loving subbing and staying home with Taegan. It truly is the best of both worlds and I am eager to go to the classroom on my days to sub. I have only had one day this week-which is not my norm-and I was a bit bummed. I will make up for that next week with 3 days!!! Should be fun.

Taegan is doing amazing-she really is. I got us started in the parents as teachers program this week and am pretty excited about that. Our educator came out on Wednesday to get a bunch of paperwork and get to know yous done and will be back next Wednesday to finish up that stuff and then the fun begins. I LOVED bragging on Taegan and getting to tell her all about her. It was neat to be able to answer a bunch of questions about her and be able to share her strengths. I look forward to being able to further her growth and knowledge!!! What a treat to have this free program. She also provided me with a list of play groups that we can attend and some free events for us to go to. I am eager to get involved and allow her the chance to meet new kiddos and learn how to interact and play with them.

She is now 16 months old and I am shocked at home much she has changed since she turned 1. What a difference. She is becoming more vocal and really trying to say what we are saying! This has caused us to really watch our language and be careful about what we are saying. She is starting to really hug and kiss us a lot more(which we can't get enough of) and she is loving creative play!!! She has also started some fits a bit-but we are working on redirecting skills that have seemed to work pretty well so far.

I hope you all have a super Friday-I am off to have a great weekend. See you soon!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...