Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break...quality time together~

I can't believe that my spring break is over half over!! Where did the time go? Taegan fought like such a trooper through the RSV and seems to have gotten over it for the most part. Those few days were quite scary and I am glad that I took her in(against my own judgement). I really feel that she has been fighting that for quite some time, but it had finally peaked and she was miserable. She finally broke her fever on Saturday night and has been getting stronger ever since. We spent Saturday with my parents for my Dad's birthday. We went and played in Kansas City and Taegan threw her first major fit at a restaraunt. I was that lady there trying to quiet her child. Needless to say I took her outside and we ate quick! She was tired and still not feeling well at all. Sunday and Monday we hung out and I cleaned out closets-yikes that needed to be done. I got a wild idea on Sunday that I wanted to redo our bathroom...new paint, toilet, and all new linens!!! WOW it looks awesome. I will post before and after pictures tomorrow.

Tuesday we spent the day downtown at the St. Patricks Day parade. It was long and started getting hot towards the end. Taegan did great and was asleep after being in the car for 5 minutes on the way home. I will say that there really should be parade rules. I mean those people were so rude and I really thought Amy or I was going to hurt someone!!! We managed without hurting people and without really even being rude to people.

I am off to finish listening to the KSU game and head to bed. A day of cleaning awaits me tomorrow, but I will make sure to post new pictures of our week together so far!!!

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Sounds like you are having a great week. Glad Taegan is feeling better:)

Going Strong...


Priceless...