Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More???

Can you believe among all this change we are throwing at Taegan she is picking up on more things?!?!?! We have been doing a crash course on sign language with her and she has picked up the sign for more!!! I can't believe she has gotten it this quick. She signed it last night at dinner for some more crackers and continued doing it through dinner. She then did the sign this morning for more....MILK!!! We are really onto something here:) What a big girl we have on our hands.

Here is hoping for another good day.

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Oh awesome! I knew all would be fine. And as for the strawberry milk. Our kids still get to do the syrup thing for dinner. One likes Chocolate, one strawberry, and one a little of each. haha That is so great. I love the sign language thing. maybe she can teach me.lol I would love to be able to know what it is Kaden is saying all of the time. I feel bad when he is telling me something and I have to ask Amy what he wants. We are doing it a little with Xavier, but of course he is not really yet interested. I am so glad to hear things are going so great. But I agree it is sad that she is growing up so fast
:(

Going Strong...


Priceless...