Friday, March 13, 2009

Real quick...

After spiking a 104.1 fever we took Taegan into the doctor yesterday to see what was going on. After some lab work(a stick shoved up her nose) and 3 chest xrays we found out little peanut has RSV and bronchilitis. We are to watch her and take her in at the slightest change of her breathing and make sure to keep her hydrated. So, that is what we are doing right now. We are able to keep her temp under control with Tylenol and Motrin, and she is drinking pretty well. I am hoping that this is a mild case and she will be back on the road to recovery soon. I am off for spring break now-so it came at a good time!!!

Off to snuggle with my little love!

2 comments:

Boeckman mommy said...

Well, I tried to comment so quickly I will do it again.
Xavier had that stinkin RSV also and bilateral ear infections with his. But his wore off fairly quick so hopefully Taegan's will too. Enjoy your spring break. Before long it will be summer!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Oh...I am praying for a quick recovery. RSV is a scarry thing!

Going Strong...


Priceless...