Monday, March 9, 2009

A day of days...

I can't believe my little girl is already over 10 months old! She is growing so fast right before our eyes and becoming more independent I can hardly believe it. She is eating more and more from the table with us, and as of yesterday has decided that the bottle and formula are not good at all. She drank 10 ounces of her formula yesterday and was NOT interested in it at all. I tried some milk in a bottle(any advice on when you switched your child to milk?) and she was a bit more interested in that, but really was not wanting to drink. I am hoping it was just the time change and her day was WAY off, we will hope for better today. Just this weekend she has decided to let go of things and see what happens while she stands-the result is that she falls rather quickly, but we are making progress. She loves talking and being social. She is still afraid of those she does not know, but warms up pretty easy to people. Her new snack of choice is cheese...
Her knees are so raw from crawling she is crawling one legged now...poor thing!
Taegan and Mommy being silly one night while dad was gone!
She loves laying on her belly and playing with toys.
Eating spaghetti for the first time.
Loving every bite!
Not quite sure what to do at first.

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I switched all my boys to milk at 9months and they all did great. I switched Melana to milk at 10months and she loves it. Milk is her love! She drinks nothing but milk and water and occasionally I let her take a sip from my drink (whatever that may be) but she wants her milk and has from the day I changed over. She also went straight to cold milk, from warm formula.

Dr.s usually say 12mo. But I always switched a bit early cuz they seemed to outgrow the taste of formula quicker.

Going Strong...


Priceless...