Monday, December 1, 2008

We are here:)

I know it has been a while since I have posted and I am so sorry. I have been really sick and have been home trying to get better for the last 6 days. Terrible sore throat, body aches, fever, really you name it and I have felt it. The doctor said no strep, but it is viral and could be mono. Needless to say-I think he could be right. I have had it before and this is what I felt like. Oh well-just plugging along. Gotta work and gotta get it done. So here we go with a NEW week for me:) Since I last posted we have been busy. We celebrated with my mom for her birthday-we went out to eat and then to the Cheesecake Factory. On our way there we stopped at Nordstroms to get little Miss Taegan some shoes. Grandma bought her some UGGS!!! and some little Pumas. She has better shoes now than I do. She also loved the car that she could sit in and make noise with and the horse she got to ride on. What a big gir she is getting to be!!!

Here is the fun car she rode in.
And the horse she played on!

Here she is in the bathtub without her seat anymore-big girl
sits in the bath all by her self and plays now.



No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...