Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick...

Well it has caught me!! I am down and feeling miserable. I am so glad that Taegan is still her loveable, happy self because this is no fun. I have had a fever off and on, sore throat, headache, neck is sore-really just feel gross. I am doing my best to make it through the days at school to head home and be worthless all night. Which, may I add, is tough with a 6 month old. I guess the good thing about getting it now is that I should be well for Thanksgiving. Or that is my goal at least!

I do have some really cute pictures of Taegan in her bath(sitting up and playing) that I will post when I get home and have energy! She is loving being able to sit up now on her own, we bought her a bath mat that prevents her from sliding around and she is having a ball. She still continues to rock back and forth and wants so bad to crawl. I am guessing the week after Thanksgiving is the time she will start. Look back for pictures soon-and pray that I get over this crud soon.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...