Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So much to say...

Sorry it has been a few days since I have been on here. It has been crazy busy since I left on Christmas break from school. Just now getting a few minutes to update here to let you know what has been happening. I think we are all set and ready for Santa to come tonight! Should be fun...Taegan is getting into everything. She is now officially crawling for real. Look out world. You will see in the pictures all the fun things she is doing now that she can crawl and get anywhere she wants to! We are having Christmas tonight with Justin's parents and brothers and tomorrow morning we will do our own Christmas here at home. After that we head over to my parents to celebrate with them. Should be nice relaxing Christmas with lots of fun stories to share. For now-enjoy the pictures and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Taegan has learned how to open the bathroom drawer-no fun!
Little Miss Helper in the kitchen! She decided she wanted to mop!

This is what happens when mommy leaves the room for a minute, I come back to find the dog's water dish dumped over and her playing with it.

Here is Taegan playing with a cup while my mom and I baked away!!

Thanks for my new bows, Amy!!

Having fun playing in chocolate pudding. What a mess-but so fun to watch her!
Life is rough sometimes! I need a break.

Taegan has discovered the tree and the ornaments.
This is what you find when someone isn't tired at night...playing with her buddies!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...