Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1 more day...

Can you believe it?? One more day until my students are on Christmas Break. WOW-time flies. Taegan continues to cough miserably at night and is just overall under the weather. You would never know it until the evening, but she is just not feeling well. Poor thing. She has been up and down at night coughing. And getting in some good snuggle time with mom and dad to help her feel better. We are so excited for another Christmas this weekend, we are doing the big Ross one on Sunday. I have a day of baking with my mom on Friday night and can't wait. This is my favorite time of year and I love baking with her. I just can't wait until Taegan is old enough to help....or play in it! Should be a good time.

The cookie exchange last weekend was a hit-we got tons of great cookies. Justin and I had fun taste testing each one! Taegan had fun trying real bananas and yogurt. I think we have an eater on our hands. She loved it all!!!

I will post Friday:) When my break has started!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I'm so sorry she is coughing like that. I know the feeling. My middle son, Jackson (age 10) has cronic asthma and is always in a coughing mode. When he gets a cold, the cough is just out of this world.

My thoughts and prayers remain with you always and i hope that that beautiful little one is better very soon.

Happy Holidays!!!

Boeckman mommy said...

Just stopping by to see what you are up too. I love the idea of the cookie exchange. We are having one here in our little town, but I am not going to be able to participate. Have plans that evening.
Poor Taegan. Did you try putting some pillows under her mattress to prop her up and keep her head elevated? That is what we have to do with Syd when she gets a cold due to her asthma. If we don't she will cough all night until she vomits.
Can't believe you are getting out on break tomorrow. We go until Tuesday.
Hope Taegan gets to feeling better soon. Enjoy your time off and the tradition of baking with your mom. I do that on Thanksgiving eve. Have for 11 years now. Haven't missed on yet. And like you said, now the kids join in too. It is there job to make the pumpkin pie. Can't wait til the girls are making it all on their own.
Have a great Christmas and break!

Going Strong...


Priceless...