Friday, December 12, 2008

Nothing much...

We are just plugging along! It has been a busy week, but we are at the end of it. Tonight I have a Christmas party for the staff at my school which should be fun. Grandma and Grandpa will be watching Taegan tonight for us! Tomorrow morning at 8:30 we have a cookie exchange at my best friend's house. I am super excited for that...I can't wait to try all the new yummy cookies I will get! I spent last night baking my 6 dozen so that I can come home with a new 6 dozen cookies tomorrow. Like I really need 6 dozen? But who doesn't love new ideas??? The rule for the party is that you have to come in your pajamas. So that should be a fun one!!! Taegan has a new set of pajamas to wear for it:) I have some really cute ones of her in front of the tree playing with the lights that I will post this weekend.

Have a great weekend, we will be busy trying to eat 6 dozen cookies!!!

1 comment:

Boeckman mommy said...

Hey Angie
The cookie exchange sounds like so much fun, and in your PJ's!!:-0 Hope you got lots of good yummy recipes. You may have to share your favorites.
Anyway, to get the name of the most recent post on your blog list, you just go to your layout page, click on edit on the blog list box, and then check the box that say title of most recent post or something similar to that. If you need more help just let me know. You could email me also if you want, sweetboeckman_25@hotmail.com.
:-) Amy

Going Strong...


Priceless...