Sunday, August 1, 2010

Las Vegas Birthday

We made it back and what a trip we had!!! I had so much fun and was so glad I got to spend my birthday with the group I did in Vegas. It was SUPER hot there, but we made the best of it! The first night we got in we saw the show KA and it was absolutely great. I loved it, but we couldn't take pictures:( The second day was my birthday and we spent it by the pool, walking the strip, and ended it at Coyote Ugly-what a wild time we had! I must say that is one of my favorite bars to have fun at. We all enjoyed that. The third day we all did our own thing(we just relaxed by the pool) and then spent the evening at Old Downtown. It was an early morning this morning so I will let the pictures say the rest so I can get to bed!! A HUGE thanks to Di, Allen, Colleen, and Leland for making my 30th a special day.

We made it-our limo ride to the hotel.
The girls!

Had to get a picture with Hello Kitty for Taegan-but I had NO idea they do these pictures for money, I didn't pay.
Justin's kiddie ice cream bowl at the buffet.
Allen and I before the show.
Justin and I.
My birthday cupcakes-Justin and Di couldn't wait!
Margaritaville.
Birthday lunch.
Coyote Ugly after 3 hours of dancing on the bar-I am SOOO sore.
Fountains at Bellagio.
Our pool.
I am so glad to be home, but will cherish the memories!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...