Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2 of potty camp...

I'm glad I waited until this evening to write this post! Had I written the post at naptime today it would have been MUCH different. This morning was very trying for me-very! I was learning patience I thought I would never learn. She was being so stubborn and just really refusing to use the potty. She would sit there and sit there, not go, get up and 3 minutes later go in her panties. UGH-I was maxed out after she did this 3 times to me. I did fail to mention that she was DRY when she woke up this morning. That was a huge success and I thought for sure the morning was going to go great, not so much! It was so discouraging. She ended up going before lunch/nap on the potty and then stayed dry all through nap!!!

She woke up crying to use the potty from nap and I thought for sure it was gonna happen-nope! She sat there for 10 minutes didn't go, and then proceeded to not go for another hour and a half!!! I was shocked. I left the room for one minute and she ran up to the bathroom and told me she needed to go and sat right down and went. Twenty minutes later she went poop on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!! I was feeling like a rockstar. She had an accident while playing with my mom and then went 4 more times before bed by telling us and then going. I really feel like we are onto something...I hope. Since she finished her first row of stickers after going poop she got her first prize-we are working towards the second. She has to go all day with no accidents to get the next one! Wish us luck tomorrow.
First row of stickers complete!
Showing off her new "Cars" car Sarge-soooo proud!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...