Monday, August 16, 2010

It's official...

We have a proud little girl at our house-who ONLY wears big girl panties! Can you believe that she was trained in a day and a half??? We have not had an accident since last Tuesday afternoon. I am shocked, a week ago I was pulling my hair out because I thought she would never get it. We even ventured out on Friday and Saturday a little bit to run errands. I ordered a travel potty seat, but it hasn't arrived yet. So we headed out with the potty seat from home in a bag-and it worked!!! It was so nice to get out-we were going stir crazy here at home.

On Friday I went with my mom to a Stampin Up party that my aunt was hosting. It was so much fun!!! I had such a good time creating cards and cute crafty things. It made me want to run home and start Taegan's scrapbook(yes I am 27 months behind) and not put it down until I was done. How fun! Needless to stay it started a thing with my mom and I and we decided to create us a little area to craft and create:) I had a lot of stuff that I had accumulated and so we are starting there. We went and bought cabinets, put them together, and now we just have a little bit more to get and I think we are ready to start! I can't wait-it will be something so fun my mom and I can do together!

I just started reading The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes because I found a book club blog and I must say it is a great book. We were to have the first 10 chapters read today and then come chat about it-so fun!!! I was surprised at how fast the book is moving and had a hard time stopping at Chapter 10!!! If you want to join in the fun head over to http://bookendbloggers.blogspot.com/ and join!

Off to read some more and I will post some pictures of our new craft area soon!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us here that we stay accident free!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...