Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to work:)

I am so excited to be subbing today! It feels great to be back at the school among the teachers and students. I do LOVE my job as a SAHM, but there is something about the start of school that I just love. I love how excited the kids get to be here and how they actually still enjoy being here!!! I am working in 6th grade today and I know most of the kids from when I was here teaching-which makes it much easier. The kids know I am a former teacher and we have a lot of fun together!!! Taegan decided to be my early wake-up call this morning at 5:55!!! WOW! I had my alarm set for 6:30, but she must have wanted some quality time with me before heading over to Grandma Becky's. I am sure she is having a ball and not even missing me.

Last night her and Justin went out to the pool and swam while I baked some yummy treats for the teachers today. She loves jumping off the ladder to him and is getting pretty used to going under water! She also swam without a diaper/pull-up on and didn't have an accident!!! I just can't believe how big she is getting. She was a flower girl in a wedding on Saturday(I will post pics tomorrow) and she didn't have an accident then either. I was really worried with everyone looking at her that she might get scared and have one, but she did great!!!

I am off to enjoy the rest of my day with these 6th graders. Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...