Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's time

Today is the day...we are packed and ready. Now the hard part is saying goodbye to Taegan for 4 days. I know it will be good for all of us, but it is gonna break my heart to leave her! I know she is FANTASTIC hands, but it is always a challenge to leave. I am SUPER excited to be heading to Vegas and so ready to have some adult fun with the couples we are going with. I also realizing that in less than 48 hours I will be 30!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to embrace it-wish me luck on that this weekend. And just because she is cute here is a picture of the little love that we are leaving for the weekend.


See you on the flip side:)

3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Hi! I'm over here from Jenna's blog hop :) your little girl is just precious! Have fun in Vegas, my twin sister lives there so I've been a few times but I never win anything! Hope you have more luck!

Jenna said...

Happy early birthday! I looooove Vegas! Some of the best food on the planet it there!

Amanda said...

I'm over from Jenna's! Have a blast in Vegas. It is so much fun! Eat something yummy for me.

Going Strong...


Priceless...