Monday, August 9, 2010

Meeting Miss Ayla...and potty training!

Our newest niece was born on Friday night-late!!! Ayla August was born at 11:52 weighing 7 lbs, 14 oz, and 21 inches long. She was healthy and doing great. Kendra did awesome with the labor all day and Garret, we were told was an amazing coach for her! I couldn't wait to get my hands on her-and she was precious. They got to go home yesterday and are enjoying their time home together. We got to go over last night as they got home and let Taegan meet her. She loved her and then became real shy! I can't wait to see them grow up together and even more excited to have Taegan, Kinsley, and Ayla play together. So fun!!!
Aunt Angie SOOO excited to hold her!
She has tons of hair-we put it in a mohawk!
Proud Uncle Justin.
The happy family-so sweet!
Taegan giving her kisses-lots of them.
I decided that today was the day to start potty training boot camp. I got my attitude ready and all my ducks in a row. I read a book from a friend about this 3 day training(not that I have my hopes up for that) and it sounded like something I really wanted to give a try. We woke up this morning, threw away all the diapers, took away the diaper changing pad, put up the potty chart, changed into BIG girl panties, and started our day!!!! I really had no idea what I was up against-but soon found out. We had 3 accidents before there was a success. I know I looked like a FOOL dancing around, but she loved it. She gets a sticker and an M&M with each success. After she finishes one row of stickers she gets a prize that she has wanted(the first one is a new Cars car). I cleaned and cleaned the floor today, but was SOO excited when she had 2 successes before nap and woke up from nap dry. It went downhill after that-with 4 accidents! She is very stubborn and decided that she would sit on the potty and try and then get up and potty in her panties 5 minutes later. Then look at me and just asked to be changed. Justin decided that after the 4th time she was getting to stay in her wet panties. And she hated it!!! Needless to say we had a success before bed:) We put a pull-up on her for bed and told her if it was dry in the morning she would get a sticker!!! Time will tell. I was exhausted after today and hope that tomorrow is slightly better-it has to be!!
The potty chart before stickers!
Throwing her diapers away.
Totally mad about putting her panties on this morning.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What book did you read about 3 day potty training? It sounds like it really worked for you!

Anonymous said...

love to get her panties off and enjoy her p-s-y she is the perfect age for me

Anonymous said...

I wanna fill her little holes n fk he little feet ����

Anonymous said...

mouth first, arse next, then paradise sooooooooooooooooooooooo tight I love p--os

Anonymous said...

Cum deep in her little guts

Anonymous said...

should have done that before she started solid foods baby sucks best

Anonymous said...

Hey I fuck my little niece she only 4 weeks now but I babysitt her so I forced it to fit n let her cry till I filled her pussy

Anonymous said...

baby is so hot her c==t must be so nice

Anonymous said...

don't cry poppet if you want your knickers off I will gladly take them off for you, let me see your sweet 3 yr oldpussy

Anonymous said...

She's a little hottie. I'd love to fuck her. Started fucking my daughter when she was a little younger

Anonymous said...

bet hercunt was nice

Anonymous said...

cfg

Anonymous said...

they are best unda4, got my grandau for the weekend cumin hertwice yesterday, waiting for the wife to leave so i can doher more

Anonymous said...

no touching yourpussy poppet it is mine to touch

Going Strong...


Priceless...