Friday, January 22, 2010

Almost there...

I have no pictures today and nothing really exciting to share either. Oh wait-I did get our carpet scheduled for next Thursday to be installed!!!!!! That means that the basement will be done by Friday and I can move all my stuff back to where it belongs and start reorganizing. How fun!! I love cleaning, organizing, and moving things-I really do. This does mean however that the next 5 days and nights will be LONG! We are pushing it to get it all done and ready, but we will make it. I can't wait to see what it will be like.

On a Taegan note-she is starting to whine and throw a few more fits lately. I am not excited if this is any indication of what the 2s will be like. Yikes. We are really working on "using our words" to express why we are upset and using please and thank you. She is really good about this for about 90 percent of the time, but that other 10 percent seems like a lot more than it really is!!! She can now count from 1-6, and is making huge strides in her vocabulary and fine motor skills. She really impresses us with how smart she is. Until next time-have a good Friday!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Can't wait to see the end result.

Going Strong...


Priceless...