Sunday, January 17, 2010

Staples...

Well, we have been in the thick of remodeling and getting things done in the basement! We have made lots of progress and I hope to have some pictures later this week to show what we have gotten done. For now I will tell you what we have done: all new rewiring and placing of can lights and light switches, redone the insulation with new, put insulating foam board on the concrete walls, put in 3 new windows(I love them), and pulling staples...yes that is my job! Our old carpet was up on the skirtboard going down the stairs and we are not going to do that with the new carpet. So we pulled the old off and I have been assigned the job of pulling staples and getting it ready for paint. This is NOT fun! I am over half done, but it is quite a task. I am so excited about the progress we have made and look forward to it changing even more.

Back to the staples....

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...