Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Remodel finished and the Dentist...

We are just now starting to get our house back to normal...but we are not even close yet! I thought I would get some pictures up of what it looked like before the carpet and then I will take some after the rest of the furniture is back in there and it is decorated-which I am hoping is this weekend!!! It was a crazy three weeks getting it done, but it looks so awesome. We are so glad we did the new carpet and the basement, what a treat it is coming home to that!

This is a bit hard to see, but the colors in the basement are grey and purple and we did purple around the inside of the windows.
This is the purple wall...where our flat screen will hang.

I promise to get more up really soon!!! Just trying to keep my feet on the ground and get things done. Taegan has loved being able to go up and down on all the floors finally-and play with her toys which were put away for the carpet layers. Yesterday was her first trip to the dentist, and I was nervous. She started not feeling the best on Monday night and did not sleep well at all-so I thought for sure the meltdown would wait for the dentist. NOPE-she did great!!! I was so proud of her.

Laying down with the sunglasses on watching the TV above her!
Letting him brush her teeth, count her teeth, and put special vitamins on them!
He said her teeth look really good and that she can come back in a year!! She was so proud of herself walking out of there with a new toothbrush and a toy. What a big girl:(

Saturday was the KU-KSU game and Justin and I got a chance to go to Manhattan for the ESPN College Gameday and then we hung out in Aggieville until the game. Justin headed to the game and I headed home to watch with Taegan!
Ready for the day!
Love this little girl!!!
Here she is pushing every dolly that she has in the house around in her buggy a couple weeks ago. She even has one in a backpack hanging over the handles!
I got her a play camera because she has become interested in mine and she walks around with it and constantly takes her picture!!!
Relaxing in her chair.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Yea for the basement. My basement flooded and did over 12,000 in strutural damage and I was so overwhelmed with that. But them when it started coming around and I got to start picking out the colors, then it started getting exciting. Can't wait to see the final view of it.

Going Strong...


Priceless...