Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love you...

We ended up breaking out of the house on Saturday and it was so nice to be out!!! We weren't out for long, went to dinner with my aunt and her family-but at least we were out. The temps have been much better since Sunday and things are not as stir crazy around here. However, after a heart to heart talk and some decisions Justin and I decided we will be staying in our home for at least the next 10 years. I know this sounds strange, but I was really wanting to move and he was wanting to stay and well, we are staying. With that said-we decided to recarpet the whole house and to completely remodel the basement. I am super excited about both of these and really can't wait to see it complete. We decided this on Saturday afternoon and by Sunday night our basement was gutted-all of it. Thanks to Amy and Kate we got it done and all cleaned up. What a day it was, but I am so glad we got that done. Last night we went to Lowes to price and pick out things. We will go back Thursday and buy it all with a coupon I have and Saturday we will start working hard. I am excited because I get to help this time, when we did the kitchen I was 5 months pregnant and helping wasn't an option!!! I also have us on somewhat of a time crunch:) I want it done and the carpet in by the end of the month-we work better on a time crunch so we shall see if it happens!!!

Here is Taegan and Kate eating snacks while we work in the basement-thanks for watching her Kate!
This is what it looks like right now.

Excited for it to change.

And for the best part of today....Taegan said "love you" as I was putting her to bed tonight!!! We have been working on it with her and we both always say it to her. I laid her down, covered her up, said I love you Taegan and she said love you back!!! Oh what a sound. My heart skipped a beat...she is precious!!!!



1 comment:

Lauren said...

thanks for stopping by today! i married a justin, too :) and what an adorable little girl!

Going Strong...


Priceless...