Friday, January 8, 2010

Going to climb the walls soon...

We are still stuck inside with not much hope of getting out anytime soon! The temp here is 2 with a wind chill of -18...that is too cold for me to be taking her out anywhere. So we play, make messes, play some more, draw, do stickers, laugh, bang at the sliding glass door to go outside to play on the slide, eat, and take a nap! That sums up our last week. I was supposed to sub on Thursday and Friday, but the schools were cancelled so I didn't get to(which also means no money for us)! Mom and Dad are coming over tonight and bringing pizza for dinner. This isn't on our new diet, so we will eat very controlled. I have been having a ball cooking dinner everyday for us and eating way better than we were. Our goal is to eat out at max once a week-so far so good! Here are some entertaining pictures from yesterday and this morning.
Funny story about this one: She was pooping and headed upstairs, grabbed a diaper, came back down and told me her baby had pooped and laid her down to change her!!! I couldn't stop laughing.
Coloring away on her new Crayola music color thing.
Very intense on her writing.
I loved the way she was grabbing my face here-she wanted to give me a kiss.
Laying on the kitchen floor "texting" on her phone.
She sat her blanket up for a picnic.
Saying cheese as we bundled her up last night to go to Mom and Dads so I could clean the salon! She is getting good at smiling when I say 1,2,3 cheese for a picture!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You have a cute blog! I found you from my girlfriends "Stafford Stories" ;)

Going Strong...


Priceless...