Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still trying to be a great mommy...

Somedays are better than others-I have to keep telling myself that. Right now I am not having one of those better days. I thought it would be fun to go meet Justin in Manhattan for lunch and then come home and hang out this afternoon. She did great for the first 35 minutes of the 45 minute car ride there and then fell asleep...not what I wanted. She woke right up when we got there and ate great(which she has not done in 3 days). She stayed awake the entire ride home(I thought that was great as well) and came right in and layed down in her crib!!! I was shocked, but so excited for an hour or so to read my book after cleaning a few things. To my surpise, she decided to talk, play, and then cry for an hour and a half in there!!! YIKES-I was going to pull out my hair. She is going to be a mess tonight, gotta find my patient shoes somewhere in this house. This is what I walked into to find her room looking like once she reached her peak cry noise.....
Yes, all of that stuff on the floor was in her bed...yes she does sleep with ALL of that in her bed!!! She is crying in this picture as well....
This is the backyard project we have been working on since April, it is now full of dirt and we are in the process of putting tire mulch on it right now. This is where her new swing set will go.
Here she is helping me check up on all my blog friends,
this is what we do every morning after breakfast!!
And this is a cute reminder to me right now of how much

I LOVE HER!!!

Tomorrow has to be better...although today hasn't really gotten bad yet, it will at about 5!!!!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Well that is just part of the joys of motherhood. We have to take the bad with the good.

I love the area that you are working on for a swing set. I'm looking for something for Carson but haven't gotten him anything yet.

Anyways, I'll be wishing for a better day tomorrow!

Going Strong...


Priceless...