Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July(a bit late)

Well, we have been without internet for the past day or so-that is why this is later than I thought! It was going to be late anyways(who am I kidding), but not this late!!!

July 3rd we spent the evening at Justin's parents house where he got to act like a child and shoot off tons of fireworks. Taegan was terrified of the noise, but loved the pretty colors. So her and I got to sit inside behind the glass door that muffled the noise and watch the show. Not too bad if you ask me!!

July 4th Justin and I along with Amy headed to a Royals game and then met up with my cousin for a bit, ate some dinner, and headed back to town. We left town at 8:45 and got back home at about 9:15!!! It was a full day, but we had tons of fun. So much fun that I headed to bed when we got home and Justin and I did not see any fireworks that night:( Taegan spent the day with my parents and we picked her up the next morning. She gave grandma and grandpa a little run for their money by keeping them up for 3 hours during the night!!! YIKES-I got a call at 7:30 requesting my presence at their house to get my child. She is having a hard time lately sleeping at other places.
July 5th we hung out at home and did nothing. It was great!!! Now we are back in the swing of the week again-I know it is almost half over! I am heading on a girls trip Saturday night and am pretty stoked about it really. We are staying in KC at Power and Light and I am hoping to have a ball.

Talk to you soon....

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Carson loved the fireworks as well. We went up to Lake Viking Friday and were out in the boat until it started lightening. So we headed back, jumped in our car and headed to the clubhouse and watched from the car.

Saturday we went to a middle school near Worlds of Fun and watched the show. I heard that the Royals did a show as well but we were a little to far up north to watch.

Hope you had a great time in the P&L. Girls night sure sounds fun!

Going Strong...


Priceless...