Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary Baby!!!


Justin,

I can't believe that it has been two years-time flies! I feel like it was just last week that I was trying to figure out how to get you and I packed up for our 10 day wedding/honeymoon in Jamaica!!! I got it all squished in the suitcases only for us to buy 2 more bags to come home...oh well. We have been through a ton of good times and some times where we really needed each other. Here are some things that we have been through since we became engaged 3 years ago..
*Engaged on Mother's Day-SOOOO excited!!!
*My Dad's colon cancer-scary, but all cleared up now.
*Planning our dream wedding.
*Getting to spend 10 days in Jamaica together and with family and friends.
*Enjoying our reception
*Finding out we were pregnant a month after our wedding....:)
*Me graduating with my masters degree.
*Taegan being born.
*Grandma getting very sick and passing away-really needed you!!!
*You taking a new job with Johnson Controls.
*Our little girl turning....1!!!!
*Me getting the chance to be a stay at home mommy!!!!
*Buying 3 new cars-finally we are settled with one for a LONG time.
*Remodeling the kitchen...a bit tense.
*Working on the backyard to get it ready for Taegan.
*The early birth of our niece...she is great!!

I look forward to so much more happening this year. Thank you for being my very best friend and supporting me in whatever comes my/our way! You are amazing and I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Your wife,
Angie


1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

What a great post! Wishing you many more years together.

BTW My ex (Coltan and Cody's dad) worked at Johnson Controls years ago. I was pregnant with Coltan when he worked there. Small world!

Going Strong...


Priceless...