Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls Night in KC

Oh what fun we had on Saturday afternoon and evening!!! We left town at 1 and stopped to shop at Legends for about two hours. It was very hot out and we were breaking a sweat walking around-but we found some good deals. Around 4 we headed to our hotel downtown by Power and Light. We got all checked in, settled, had a drink, and off we went to eat dinner and dance the night away! Right as we were heading out it started to rain so we decided to drive instead of walk. We found a great parking garage and made our way up to decide where to eat for dinner. The decision was Mexican and it was decent. Not my favorite, but I would eat it again. The drinks there were out of this world expensive-but I managed to have 2:)

Once we finished eating we decided to head over to Howl at the Moon and start the line...yes we were 1st in line. We waited about 10 minutes and in we went to start our night! We had a ball singing and dancing to the pianos...and the drinks there were pretty darn good as well!! I will go back and visit this place-although the rest of the Power and Light area I was not overly impressed with. We had so much fun, headed in for the night around 1 and were up by 7:30 to head home! A quick trip, but lots of memories!

Kat, me, and Colleen
Di and I
Amy and I
Kat, Amy, Colleen, and I waiting to
head into Howl at the Moon.
Our big bucket drink...we had 3!!!!
Meanwhile, back at home Taegan and Daddy had a super fun night out at his parents with the rest of the family!! She was asleep by 8:30 and slept until 8:30 the next morning!!! I missed them, but they did great without me.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

I parked in one of those garages and ended up getting a ticket for parking over the line.....on the end of the row. My one and only night at P&L cost me an additional $75.00. I tried to fight it but it would have ended up costing me more money.

Did you eat at the Mexican restaraunt inside there? I ate there as well and wasn't overly impressed.

The Howling Moon is a chain and I visited the one in New Orleans as well. It was so much fun we ended up going back the very next night.

Glad you had a great trip.

Going Strong...


Priceless...