Sunday, July 19, 2009

Molars....really???

Gonna be real short tonight, I know it has been a few days since I have posted, but I wanted to give Justin a chance to feel special:) I will be back tomorrow sometime with pictures and a better update, but for now I am pulling my hair out with Miss Taegan and her poor molars!! She is just downright miserable and we have tried so many things for her to make her feel better. She has been up every night this past week for about an hour and is waking up super early-all while crying. She is not eating enough to keep a bird alive it seems because it just hurts her....couple this with her new "toddler" attitude and you have one challenging age right now.

Off to catch some sleep before she wakes up crying again.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Poor baby. Carson really didn't hurt that bad. I think he has a high tolerant to pain.

Can teagan handle eating ice cream pops? Lots of soups or mac and cheese?

I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Going Strong...


Priceless...