Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy!!!!

What a special day it is....it is Amy's(my best friend) birthday!!! She is such an amazing friend to myself and to Justin and one incredible Godmother to Taegan. We are so lucky to have her in our lives and to be able to count on her when we need her!!! She is getting to spend her day taking a final for her summer class that also ends today and then she is off to a Royals game in super style in a Limo!! Lucky girl. We are going out to KC on Saturday for her birthday, but I will get to see her today for a bit. We are also going to get pampered tomorrow with pedicures as her present...should be a great time.



Amy,
Thanks for all you have done for Justin, Taegan, and I. We love you so much and can't wait for many more years to come...


PS...This is my 100th post-WOW that is a lot!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...